Monday, August 30, 2010

Shout out

Hey guys,

I want to be honest. I have a few issues to thrash out and I've realized that there are some things in life that i should not hold back. I've taken time over the past few years to keep a notice of who and how many people read my blog and I'm quite impressed. Thus i feel that the best place for me to be honest about my life is right here. I've got mainly three things to shout out.

Stress.

I'm under immense stress.. Peter Pan's the biggest contribution to my stress level i guess. Don't get me wrong. I love EVERY minute i spend with my cast and crew. Love it. But that just adds on to the stress level. I'm suddenly responsible for the hard work and effort of over 20 people. There's so many hurdles to jump from finance to progress and all of it has to be jumped. by me. I know i have a team. But they're held back by NS, work, school. My cast members are not always all there. I have to be a friend and disciplinarian. Something i have NEVER been. I yell at kids now, something i have NEVER done. I know i have to be strict and god be my witness i'm trying but its hard but i'm still trying. I have expectations to live up to and my precious AFTs reputation sits in my hand in a way. Peter Pan is a grand prize that sits in a middle of a minefield. The only thing that keeps me going is my AFT. Through and through when i look at their faces all i can think of is to give my 300% for them. They DESERVE a good show and i know it... i just at times don't know how to go on.

Friends

Guys. Most of you are very supportive of me and my upcoming musical. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. I know i can't be there for you guys they way i was maybe a year ago, but i have to do this. I promise I'll be back to normal when this is all over. You guys know who you are. For those of my friends who do not fall into this category, please do try to understand. The reason why i don't want to hang out late on fridays is because i have rehearsals the next morning. The reason why i don't want to club is because i need more time with my family and other commitments. YES Peter Pan is the most important thing in my life right now. YES AFT gets more priority. YES I work late. I know. Please do try to understand.



Many people have been asking me about this other thing too..frankly its a little annoying so i hope this will get things out of the way...

I was in a relationship with someone. It ended. I've moved on. She was special and i'll never forget her and No i don't have any sour feelings for her, we just don't communicate much anymore. I guess thats normal. This is NOT giving me any stress in any way, but people asking me about it is pretty annoying. I don't ask YOU about why you're single do i?

ok
Thats it.
Thats about all.


























ok this feels a little better