Sunday, December 06, 2009

Restart

Hey guys,

Just woke up from the Children's camp.
Super comatose for the past 20 hours or so..

Camp Yapucha! was fun!

Ok.. funky name... i know.
But it did make sense after Prabs explained it to us.

..an explanation that i shall not release on my blog because i am most certainly convinced that it will disrupt my already questionable low readership.

Anyways,
The Camp was fun.. it was to be my 6th of 7th camp.. i think.
Needless to say some things were like clockwork but then again there were some hiccups.

Mainly my group.
I had trouble relating to a 5 year old and a 14 year old at the same time.
That was a first.
But it turned out pretty ok i guess..

We suprised Kanitha with a birthday cake on Friday night.
Shanty and the Pretty boys did most of the work but the rest of us were thrilled we could be part of it. kanitha IS the sweetest girl i know and she deserved it plenty!.

I'm getting her something too but i need my pay to come in first!
NSmen are dead broke the week before their pay!

Speaking of NS.
Its all going to be over soon.
I feel..great..elated...satisfied..
I guess i mostly feel a little sad.
My LIFE for the past 2 years is OVER.

I have to now move back into my room at home.

Sure i hated most parts of the Army.. but there's some parts that make you feel like its all worth it...


Anyways..
It should all be over in a week.
Then i have to forcefully restart the rest of my life!