Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Delays

Hey guys,

Happy Holidays.
I know its not like me to be so cryptic during the holidays but i've been quite out of it.
I'm not too syre why though.. just feel out of my own body.

Its like i went into suspended animation. Everyday seems like its a repitition of the previous day. Its getting very lethargic to go out and hang out and stay out.

Having said that Christmas was indeed nice. Was working during the first half of it. Had to rush around the island buying gifts and visiting senile loved ones. Christmas climaxed in Mani's house.
Love that family, reminds me of my own family(extended) in Malaysia.

Apart from that i've been L4d2-ing with the AFT bunch. Pretty fun killing zombies then going for dance/drum prac.

I guess i'll just have to sit out the year-end blues.
Also.


I need sleep.

Also.

a much delayed O R D L OH !!!!