Saturday, October 10, 2009

Red Oktober

Hey guys,

See, this is pretty fucked up.. Its the 10th of the month and i'm not paid yet.
this is not good.
I am pissed.

So very pisse.
All my plans for the day have to be on shift.
..and did i have plans or what.

Fucking ton of things to pay off and its Deepavali..

I don't know what the hell's wrong with MINDEF but there are a seriously large amound of trained millitary personell out there that are VERY angry.

I mean we work like dogs throughout the month with today in mind and then we realize that we're just as broke as yesterday.

Sad.


Apart from that my day is littered with meetings and more meetings.
I have not had sleep too.
This is awesome.

Nice way to start of the month.

Anyways.. .
Its october..

Which translates (quite literally) to OktoberFest!

Normally i'd be all smiles and grins..
but no pay equals no Beer.

So yeah.
I'm gonna go off to a corner and sulk for a bit.


..and by a bit i mean 19 minutes.. because i have a meeting after that.