Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For my big sister.. .

This one's for all of you out there...

You are the beauty of Earth.
You are the soul of this ball of earth and water.
You are the reason we have faith and the reasoning behind love.

You make the flowers wilt and the mountains dip..
the waters flow and the clouds float.
You are my Mother, my sister, my friend and my love.
You are everything that is unconditional.

You are the symbol of strength and the mightier of the species.
The bearer of our future and the pillar of wisdom.

You care and you love and you give God a reason for looking down on us all.
It is in your eyes that i see my life and in your lips that i taste death.
It is in your hands that i feel my need to strive and in your heart i leave my soul.
You are the reason for my existence and the need for my life.

There can be crystal clear rain drops over the Amazons and powdery white snowflakes on mountain tops. There can be dunes of spice and sand all through the continents and fresh green sprays on the shores of the Maldives. The flocking of birds across the heavens and the herding of deers through the Savanna. There can be the first rays of the golden sun and the last cries of the sun set streams. The Auroras in the deep suave night and the stars in the abysmal galaxies. There can be the teachings of the ones before is and the legacy of Heaven itself..

Yet..
Yet.

Nothing, i have seen..


Nothing as beautiful as a woman.





Happy birthday to you my sister.
I don't know where you are... and i don't know how you've been.
..but you've been in my prayers and in my thoughts for the past 2 years.
I miss you, i love you and i thank you.

Thank you for showing me the love a sister can shine on me.
Thank you for teaching my how to love and respect a woman.
Thank you for never failing to make me feel like I'm 5 again.. .
Thank you for helping me become who i am today.

I know you're reading this..
I know you won't call or sms or email.

Just think of me.
It should bring a smile to you.

Just think of me.


Always your little boy "akka".. .