Tuesday, October 20, 2009

be right back... .

Hey guys,

Ok i wanted to say much but i'm gonna keep it simple.
Leaving for Australia.

Happy Birthday to Parmes, Prateepan, Sethu, Ilan and Claire..in that order haha.

Will miss you guys, all of you guys out there reading this, very much so.
Its gonna be a long one month and i'm pretty wired about it. Never been away from home so long before.

Thank you for the love Kanitha, Saudz, Prabs and of course my beloved Mani.
Its your words that made the difference.

To all my A /O level soldiers.
Its almost here.
The end if almost here.

Just a little bit more.
Love you guys and will be thinking of you down under.

To my B2w family. Black ranger will be on leave for a month. Red ranger don't tap that pink ranger ass too much. colourless ranger, you DID look beautiful in red. Seesha when i get back guys. Promise.

To my Tamil tigers/lions. Will miss you guys like fuck.
Stay safe in camp my brothers, train hard. Ravin, you'll be just fine. the next two weeks will be a bitch but you'll be just fine. Send some love to ali for me. Raj.. when i come back... ORD lo!

To my suagabells. Take care of each other. stay strong for each other. Don't emo. Don't go into hiding. You have a life to live and work to do, remember that. I love you guys very much and am looking foward to that briyani date.

To my beautiful best friends.

You'll do fine for your driving tomorrow Serena. everything will be just awesome. Take care of yourself. Don't drink too hard (without me) and try and curse a little less.. ok forget that last one. remember that you have to walk into an open field before lightning will strike you. haha

Don't overstress Saras. Will miss fighting with you. Don't pile in too much on your plate. Send my love to Prateep and the rest of the family. I promise i'll get you your stone and sand and fossils or whatever. Get some "guardian" work done. wash your hair. And you looked amazing in that Saree..

To the rest i have not mentioned. I remember you guys very much. can't wait to see you guys when i get back.

Take care you all..


Bye.