Monday, October 05, 2009

Hook, Line and Sinker

Hey guys,

Paul the Rat died.
I am sad.
He was a good friend..
He was brave.
He was ..

He was the little bitch that kept pooping in our store rooms.
He shall be fondly remembered.

In other news:

After much research and dedicated scripting that i have put into the creation of CAPTAIN HOOK, the primary antagonist in the up coming Peter Pan musical, i Padmaanaathan Kalai Maran, have come to one ultimate conclusion.

I
WANT
TO
PLAY
HOOK.

I want to play the character of Captain Hook.
I really, really, really want to.
(and i want IM or Prateepan to play smee, but thats another story)

When i set about to create the Captain hook character initially in Act 1, it was just an overview, ands establishment of the character. In ACT 3 however, is when he really shines. His ego, pride and evil genius is developed.

Think Dr.Evil from Austin Powers meet Jack Sparrow.

Yeah.
That sorta sums hook up for now.

Smee and Hook are literally like Pinky and the Brain.

As such, I WANT TO PLAY HIM.


Ok..
Needed to get that out of my system.

Apart from that life's moving up a slope.
Personal life's back on track. More or less.
Getting ready for the Australia trip

Every single time bring up my blog on screen an i check my ORD counter and realize that i have one less day to live down, i get this warm fuzzy feeling like in the pits of my heart.

Like bourbon on a cold day.
Like chili crab and beer.

Like Jamaican rum in a 4 layer chocolate fudge hazelnut birthday cake sprinkled with cinnamon dust and topped of with whipped cream and a big juicy cherry from you dearest friend Prabha Kakanajothi (I'm not using names here or anything..just an example) because she is simply so awesome and so cool and simply amazing and she'd do anything for her pal Naathan because he's absolutely awesome but has next to no plans for his 21st next year.. .

Oh and speaking of Birthdays.. .
Happy Belated Birthday to Mercy!

..and Happy birthday to Indra! and "Periyakka" and Rajes!


Oh and by the way.
I'm thinking of the theme for the AFT meeting this Saturday..

STARWARS Villains, Campbell Soup tins or last 20 minutes of life on earth?

Hmm...