Saturday, October 03, 2009

Blessings

Hey guys,

I'm going back into the gaming world slowly and steadily.
Just got an invite to EA: RwnD, and annual games expo that comes around bi annually.
Like its more commercial counterpart, EA: PLAY! this expo basically jam packs demos for games between now and Judgment day, so yeah. I'm looking foward to DiabloIII, StarCraft 2 from Blizzard(yeah i know Yoga..awesomeness) and obviously a million other EA titles. Gonna try the new Ghost Recon and Guitar Hero 5: Nexux. Awesome?

(yeah i know, my life's boring)


Happy Birthday to Ravin.
He (finally) turned 20 yesterday.
Love you man.. seriously.
Glad you had a helluva day.

Been spending a ton of time with the family, mainly my Dad and Sis.
Have been actively engaged (on the phone even) about the failings of the Malaysian Indian Congress party in Malaysia with my dad. Its not exactly garden-variety father - Son talk, but hey its a strong common ground. Please, this man talked to me about capitalism (even the watered down version we see globally these days) when i was 10... i had to entertain him.. it was the only way i could play Pokemon on my Game-boy later on.

Sister's been eyeing my PS2 i think. She sat down and played Need for Speed Carbon with me till like 3am on friday. Even made herself a gay-as-fuck car with a heartshape slosed across the sides. Mazda would hang himself if he saw this shit. It was fun, i must say. Its best case scenario for any brother.. having a sister AND someone to play PS2 with! Yeah.

I have yet to count my blessings.

Oh and speaking of blessings..
I think mom's gonna roast chicken today.. .

:)