Thursday, September 17, 2009

The answer at last.

Hey guys,

For updates on my life please refer to stressful solutions..

Yeah.
Thats sums that up.

The coolest things seem to happen to my friends. Its always my friends and never me.
Joshua's just bought Guitar Hero 5.
Vinnod's just got the keys to his dad's E-class
Clinton's dating an Air-stewardess (or at least is trying to)
Joey's.. where the hell is joey anyways..
Saras got trapped in a falling lift.
Claire got drunk on Patron.
Nick, Mohnish, Ganesh, Ram and Azmi just enlisted to tekong.

Me.
Well i caught myself playing with a centipede the other day in camp.
FML. =)


Apart from that i managed to fix up an old PS2 that i found in camp. It actually works! just that i lags like a little here and there.. Still not bad for a 5 years old piece of crap. Who know that soldering and prayer could bring it back to life. That said, i'm openly taking ps2 game donations. Any game can. I'm just so sick of playing FIFA and PES and Ghostbusters (which btw is freakin awesome!)

So now i have an x-box and a PS2 at home hooked up to the TV. If i were 12 again i'd be GOD.

AFT meetings must die. Why can't we all just use smoke signals? The Red indians did it. They managed to thrive for over 200 years. See? no harm trying that yea? I mean so what if we have to burn tyres.. who care about the ozone anyways? We all fart all the time!


Before i end though.. .

Saras.
Saras, Saras, Saras.

I have managed to , after hours of conversation and years of speculation, understand why my dear Sethuraj Naidu is so bloody apprehensive of you!
I have. I have.. I now know (and agree on) why he keeps his distance from you.. .

Let me highlight an excerpt from the conversation we had.


Naathan: Sethu, what the hell's up with you and Saras? Why you so afraid of her?

Sethu: Its not that i'm afraid of her or anything.. its just that she's weird..you know..

Naathan: Its called feminism. Happens. My girl here's a blatant feminist. Heh.. you don't like feminists?

Sethu: Its not that.. Its.. i don't have a problem with feminist.. its just that.. .

Naathan: What?

Sethu: Its like islam. I don't have a problem with muslims..you know... but the Al Qaeda..

Naathan: ...