Sunday, September 27, 2009

Messages

Hey guys,

Movie marathon was good. We didn't exactly make the Forbes fortune 500 list but it was a good run. Kung Fu Panda was awesome!

The YEC BGM was a breath of fresh Air. With several months of AFT back to back, i kinda forgot how it was in the YEC.

Miss that feeling. The original feeling. The YEC right now is awesome but nothing beats the times when i was 15 and attending meetings with Saras and Serena and Suba and Isma (of course) at that tiny little conference room under that boring block in someplace called Canberra (lame name right.. you have no idea). I was 15 and totally convinced that YEC was the most morally steadfast thing in my life at that time. ( i was young). xD

I still remember what Isma asked of me 5 years ago, in a phone call she made to me after my very first YEC meeting.

" So err.. how long do you plan to be in the YEC eh Naathan?"

" Not sure, i have my exams and O levels. Maybe for a while i guess, till i get bored or something..ahah"

I'm still not bored.
not that bored..


Headed over to the temple yesterday... for Kanitha's bajan recital.
She was simply stunning in her white Saree. Simply stunning.
Hearing her sing reminded me of the times when i was young when my dad used to bring me to the temple.. I fell in with the beauty of the culture then.

Totally embarrassed myself in the temple by calling unto some unknown girl whom i though i knew.. wow.. awesome. Bimbo moment.

.. . Which reminds me



I'm sorry i couldn't come out for lunch yesterday. I simply couldn't leave my best friend on her event day. Its never that i don't want to see you or whatnot, God knows i want to see you so badly. Just that yesterday i had too much to sit on. I still miss you. I'm still waiting for everything around us to settle so we can sit down and talk. Nothing's changed. As far as i'm concerned, nothing's changed.
Don't steel the one thing I've fallen in love with, time and again,
Herbie.. .