Thursday, September 03, 2009

Stressful solutions

Stress..
I am under a tremendous amount of stress..

A close friend of mine said that admitting that you're under stress is the first step to understanding why you're stressed.

Thanks girl..
I love you for that yea..

However..
Understanding isn't the solution.
So.

I'm gonna try listing..

Lets see..

Firstly, Work.

I have the biggest Ops i'll ever be involved in (for the rest of my life perhaps) looming in the near future and preparations are killing me. Our Hosts in Australia are FREAKIN anal about this no-singaporean-particles-in-australian-soil rule so basically me and my boys in the brigade are literally stripping down everything from stores to weapons to vehicles, cleaning them, inspecting them, cleaning them some more and assembling them. FUN FUN FUN

Then there's the pre-exercise training that comes into play. I'm raking my mind everyday to learn how to navigate through 950km of Australian terrain and tactics which leaves me hating life and very specifically Australia.

Then there's the army open house. I'm doing 5 hours shifts everyday to keep a steady supply of Diesel and stores between my camp and the army open house 7KM away. Diesel is not fun. It is flammable. It gets ALL over you when you handle it. So yeah.. Those of you who are going for the Army open house BETTER enjoy it. Better...

Apart from work i have my Peter Pan script and Proposal to do. Both are halfway done and its annoying me that i can't seem to sit still and get a move on. I'm not used to being so behind schedule and its eating at me.

Things at home are running on a pretty short fuse. My mom seems to be writing a book on how to piss me off effectively and its due for publishing very soon i can tell. Dads still shifty with work issues and i had to call of a much awaited trip to KL because of Ticketing problems.

My laptop's dead and all my music, pictures and files are in threat of being re-formatted.
I'm running low on cash and i think i chipped a nail.


Damn.


Feels good to rant aimlessly.
The Humanizing effect is much appreciated.

0_0