Saturday, June 27, 2009

The legend of the lonely stranger.

I listen to it before any major exams..
I listen to it before any debate..
I listen to it just before i work the stage...

I listened to it on the night i proposed to the love of my life, minutes before i met her.

Its gives me a sort of leveling.. a state of mind..
I fell i love with the bass..





Till today we don't know who Billie Jean is.
We'll never know.


Doesn't matter though.
MJ made Billie jean relate to all guys out there.
Generations of young men from then till tomorrow will cherish this mysterious girl and the lonely stranger that lights up reality.


MJ is more than just a singer.
MJ is more than just a dancer.
Mj Is more than just a King.

Michael Jackson is a legend.. .

and legends never die.



Godspeed to the brother in white, the smooth criminal, the thriller, the moonwalker, the voice of the children, the lonely stranger, undisputed, the prince of our hearts and the King of Pop.


God be with you MJ.
Amen.