Sunday, June 21, 2009

Grills

Hey guys,

Been on the low key for some time now.
Work. Work. Work.
I'm getting emplaced to a higher rank on the 3rd of July.
3SG loh!

That said i've been dragged into more brigade Ops and stuff.
Some REALLY cool shit is happening back in camp but i don't have the liberty to explain here. Lol..

I got my Overseas Posting Order(OPO) last week.
Australia baby!

Will be gone for a month and a half or so.
Leaving on the 20th of October.
So that should be interesting.

Had the much awaited BBQ yesterday.
Rained like fire in hell.
Even still it was simply heartwarming to see all my good friends gathered all at once to eat and make noise. Saw Herbie after a long time. Thats about all though...saw her. We drank and ate and played ball and ate and lost sleep. Hope you guys had fun.

Just a small thing though. Something i heard from some of my friends today was a little upsetting. Apparently some of my people had "expected the BBq to be a flop". I don't know if that was ment to be a joke but it was a little upsetting and unfair. I wholeheartedly wanted to do the best i could to give my people a good time. Knowing that some of them "expected the worst" is just sad considering the effort i put in not to mention the love. Come on guys.. Naathan's got feelings too.

I'm only mentioning this here because i think its too small a matter for me to bring it up personally. Either way i'm looking foward to the next BBq sometime in October before i leave for Australia.





Yoga: Everybody makes mistakes. Its how we pick ourselves up bro. So you know what to do.