Sunday, March 22, 2009

Revamped

Hey guys,

Its the 22nd
CinderElla: Revamped is over.


The musical is over.
The good times are over.

We had 4 amazing shows.
4 shows that in their own right, taught us valuable lessons in life.

We laughed and we cried and its all over.
So many memories.
So many things to say.

I just can't seem to bring forth words to describe the emotions.
This was our baby.
Cinderella had become my life, our life for the past year.

Its just sad.
I wish we could put up a show every week, but all good things come to end.
so i guess we have no choice.



We're just gonna have to do it all again.
haha.




So all this leaves me with only one question.
The same question Saras asked me nearly 4 years ago..
..at the beginning of all this.

A question that took a while for us to answer.
A question that in many ways, changed my world.











Hey guys, you wanna do musical?