Thursday, December 18, 2008

Drowning in the yuletide

Hey guys,

Chirstmas is around the corner.
I am broke.

Effectively i could end my post at that and you guys could pretty sum up my festive spirit.

Like seriously,
I have no idea where all my money went.. I just know its gone. Like totally off the face of the planet. I mean i'm not much of a spender, i splurge, i know, but i don't see no plasma screen in my room, or an X-Box 360. Heck the only thing i see is my table in a mess and my broken-ass PSP. Oh and speaking of which, a High-5 going out to my brother Prasad aKa FloW, yeah. He fucked up his PSP too, but he did that all by himself. SO yeah.

Guess we'll be making a tag-team milk run to SONY sometime next month then.
Doing nothing is driving me MAD. Like Crazy Mad!

I'm actually picking up Marvel Ultimate Alliance again. That my friends is a bonafide cry for help.


By the way, if you have noticed, i'm on Radi0 Silence recently. Thats because a really sad sad person went ahead and stole my phone. Yep, the phone that i saved up and hunted for for nearly a year. Stolen. I don't know who did it, frankly i don't care, but i'd really suggest he keep up the secret identity. Cause i may not catch spider-man but i sure as HELL will KILL peter parker.

But that said, i'm working to get a new line. Will be done by christmas. So i'll catch you guys then. Joey, i know you'll be the most affected, hahaha. I'll call you bro.


So yeah.
Happy holidays?