Thursday, December 25, 2008

...because it's christmas day

Hey guys,

OK i don't know how to put this in terms and sentences, so here goes..

I was the Happiest guy on God's green earth just a month or so ago.
Short-lived i guess.

Herbie and i decided to remain as friends..
We talked and i guess it was for the best.
I don't know if this is for now or for good.. well i don't want to worry about that.

I love my Herbie.
Always have and always will.. .

Yes it hurt.
Yes it was painful.
Yes, i was pissed and yes i do feel confused.

But that won't change the fact that she's one of my closest friends and that we will always share a close and personal friendship. That is more important to me. My friend here made a decision and regardless of me liking it or not, i respect it.

Heartbreaks can and WILL get better.
I'll survive, I'm just worried, that's all.

Its Christmas.
I'm not gonna pretend like i enjoy it the way i always do.. . but i refuse to be sad today. I have no reason to, so guys, when i tell ya'll I'm OK, i mean it. Seriously. I am speechless when it comes to the love and concern I've received these past few days. I honestly feel blessed, but guys - and you know who you are - whatever it is i'll handle it.



Merry Christmas you guys,
Have yourself a merry little christmas and let it snow.

Lots of love.


Note: Sometimes the hardest part of holding on is letting go.. . i'm doing fine Serena, really.