Monday, December 29, 2008

Survival

Hey guys,

Hey hell i survived the week.
For what it's worth its been a long, tiresome week. Pain, anger, confusion... you know the usual shit that follows an unreasonable break-up. Yeah.. survived all that.. .

I mean it did help that it was Christmas, but then you think of what Christmas was supposed to be as opposed to what it was, and you start hating existence. Haha. But seriously though, I've never been this down during Christmas time. I guess its all part of life eh?

Needless to say, its all past tense. The road to acceptance has always been a winding and narrow path uphill, I've only just started but i don't intend to stop anytime soon. The only thing right now is that i have to muster the will power to not look back, which is the hardest thing.

Need to thank all my friends though. I've only realized how many friends, friends that care, that i have. I probably wouldn't have survived without you guys, but I'm glad i didn't and never want to. Seriously guys, you need to put down the pitchforks and torches. Shanty this means you.

On a much lighter note, its the season of good food and sweet wine. I actually wanted to refrain from alcohol, but i just realized how pointless that is what with people i know drinking to their hearts content around me. So yeah, Johnnie, Jack and Jim here i come! haha.. .

..and speaking of food, i just got back from Prabs' dinner. I'm soo full i need a truck to drag me along. Seriously. I mean it . The freakin' lasagna and roast chicken was overkill. Compliments and a keg of Asahi to the Chef! She was an extremely accommodating and understanding host.


I guess, the only thing that was lacking, for me only i guess, was a certain vegan. I don't know if it is a good or bad thing, but it felt a little empty without her. Hell i still miss the vegan regardless of what. So yeah.. .

Regardless of which i had a great evening.
Just looking foward to the new year now.. .