Sunday, November 16, 2008

Re-Birth

Hey guys,

I know The Nathan Show's been on a stand still for nearly a month now.
many things have happened between now and then.. .

Indonesia, Malaysia, Deepavali.
Many things.
I had like 5 drafts lined up to be released till just now.

See usually, i'll go on and do a summary of what i had to say all these weeks, but this time round, i just went ahead and deleted all the drafts. Not important anymore. See these past few days i haven't been myself. These past few days have changed my life as i know it. Changed for good. I have felt emotions and had thoughts that i have never had before. The seemingly familiar sensation of love and dedication, warmth and unconditionals have been flooding through me.

For the first time in my life, over the past few days, my heart and my mind agree with each other.


See i met this girl some time back.
She's simply amazing. She went from cool acquaintence to really good friend to someone close to my heart in just a few months. She was family. Thats when i realized, a few months late i think, that i couldn't bear to be without this person and that she'd become too much of who i was.

That scared the living lights outta me!

She's smart, simply gorgeous, has a sense of humor that ties with my own.
She brings out the joker in me but at the same time i've never been more serious about anything in life. I've come to realize that i have to have this person by my side to get through my days.

Thats why i planned a nice simple outing with her last Friday.
We wined and Dined on the beach against the sunset.
We relived moments we've had all those times we were together.

Thats when it dawned on me that all the commitment issues, the fear of rejection, the heartbreaks... everything had been washed away.

So i held her hand and asked her.
I asked her to be mine.








She said yes.
My life changed there and then.



Happy?
Am i happy, girl?

Yes.
Yes i am.
There's nothing i can say to express exactly how happy i am.. .
So you have to understand me when i say Yes.


Yes.