Sunday, November 23, 2008

It hit me hard

Hey guys,

Here's the funny thing about life. Life gives you the most unexpected things at the most unexpected times. I'm in NS, my social circle is at an all-time low, I'm borderline bankrupt yet i somehow managed to find the love of my life. Somehow. That i should say, is amazing. However... (with life there's always a however) However, I'm seriously getting pissed that there's almost no time me and my girl can seem to be alone with each other. Like seriously. I've only had like 5 hours to spend with her this past week, and THAT'S spread over 7 days mind you.

I'm beginning to miss her.

I say this because we used to spend eternities together back when we were just friends, yet now i have to literally PLAN and ORGANIZE a schedule to see her. The best part is that its only been a week. Sigh.. .

I seriously just want to hold my girl and carry her away to someplace quite where its just her voice and my voice that i can hear. No groups, no crowds, no friend's of her's saying "he's a sorry bastard" or friends of mine saying "she's such a lucky girl!" no one, no-body.

I guess its an amazing compliment, but i'm starting to feel like this relationship goes beyond just a boy and a girl. I kinda looks like boy, girl, boy's social circle, girls social circle, the indian community at large and god knows: Sembawang!

Right this moment, i'm drawing a line!
For the next 3 months at least, my priority goes to my Herbie.
I've been there for my family all my life, they can go a month or two without me.. .
My friends should understand, for once i'm gonna be selfish for a short period of time.. .

Bros before Hoes?
Yep, i agree.
I do.

For the next 3 months though, fuck it!
The boys will understand.
They better.

I have always taken care of my responsibilities.
They will still be tended to without fail,
However everything else goes to the girlfriend.

So yeah..

I've got someone to take care of in life.
I made her promises and by God i'm gonna keep them.


Talk about epiphanies.


Note: Call my baby a hoe and imma KICK. YOUR. ASS