Sunday, October 05, 2008

Turning in..

Hey guys,

So yeah,
Raya weeks's over, that sucks. Not much more holidays till like christmas i think. Sucks. Deepavali's coming. So yeah thats like something i can look foward to. Simply means good food and losts of love. I never get cash, so i tell myself that thats all i need. I lie well.

Life's about to hit the usual bend come sunday. Book in day. Back to the grind once again. Sucks, i know. I have a Deepavali show that i'm co-ordinating this coming friday. Yeah, that should be fun. We'll be ordering in 20 crates of beer. So we'll have a mix of loud music, great food, smoke machines, a vibrant dance floor and Beer and Indians. How can that NOT be fun?

I'll be heading out someplace else this month for an exercise. I can't say much here (secrets act and shit) but i'll be gone sometime. Leaving on the 20th till like the 25th. That kinda sucks and all.

Herbie, i REALLY wanted to be there for your Birthday but shit happens girl. I guess you'll have to make do with a really cheesy yet charming gift this year.. Haha.

The moment i get back from where-ever, i'll be leaving the country again for KL. Deepavali in KL this year. I'd really like to have a simple celebration in Singapore, but my family there kinda needs me a little more this year. So yeah. I will be missing Saras's annual open house and Prateepan's birthday as well, so i'm sorry guys.

On the other i will be talking with my parents on arranging a small get-together for my friends at my place later on in the month. Just some simple food, good drinks and great company. So lets hope that pulls through.


Things are going pretty good on the Cinderellaz side.
Went for the dance practice today, and reached home at like 11.30PM.
See, thats because Rehersals turned into lunch which turned into shoe shopping for Indra which turned into a Style Star episode at Saras' which turned into Dinner which turned into hooking up with Serena for a while which turned into Sending Saras home which turned into Chill out/bonding session with Herbie which turned to going back home. So yeah.




Intresting day.






Note: Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslims mates. Best wishes and may God bless.