Thursday, June 23, 2011

Reassurance

Hey guys,

When 2011 started, i had this mentality set in mind.
Come. What. May.
Its been six month in and honestly, its been the one tether to my sanity I'm having left.


Know that feeling?
That feeling that the best is over?
Its like going on a tour across the world with your first stop being Paris and the subsequent stops being random rural villages in west Malaysia.

My best this year was Peter Pan.
The brightest star in the endless dark night that is 2011 for me.
I'm not saying life is bleak, no, its just that I've entered a desolate tunnel and the light at the other end seems ever so elusive. I'm not saying that there's nothing to look forward to either, just that my hopes of coming across another bright star is slightly diminished.

I'm looking at many major decisions this year.
Work. Studies. Family. Friends.
Even romance.
None of which, at this point of time seem very optimistic.
I'm not in any emo mood, in fact this entire entry is to explain why I'm all sadness and sorrow this past few days. Its just that even the mightiest of heroes feel the weight of the world on their shoulders at times.

Another..err.. declaration I have wanted to scream out for many many years is this.
I. Am. Smoke. Free.
Yes, that would mean I used to smoke.
Yes, most of you probably didn't know.
No, I'm not bothered to hide it anymore simply because the important people in my life, Namely my two best friends Saras and Serena as well as my Sister know about it already. Their opinions were pretty much the only ones i cared for and since its out in the open no more worries.

I started in 2008, Army, (no surprises there) and have become pretty reliant on it.
Over the years I've just been going on and on until someone special kindly requested I quit.
So I was like "fuck it, stop la"

Easier said than done.
Its been a month and a half and what with all the stress from.. well life, its been hard.
But I'm kicking it, that's for sure.


Apart from that, there's one other matter.
Probably the one that's weighing me down the most.
I can't talk about it in detail here.. not nice la..
so I'm gonna go with cheesy metaphors.

The thin red line between the heart and the mind is riddled with ever so much confusion.
I have been treading on it all this while.

I need to lean over, for my sake.
Problem is which side?


Ok enough of sounding like a hormonal little girl.
I'll have updates soon.

Remember,
Come. What. May.