Monday, May 16, 2011

Rant, overdue

Hey guys,
Right, It that time again,
You know when I use this blog to actually do what it was originally intended for: ranting.

Its been a conflicted few months for me this 2011.
New Job, new opportunities.
The stress level at work is obscenely high.
Too many things on my plate and I'm about to tip over anytime.

Peter Pan is over, has been over for a few months now and the void in my heart is still not filled.
Carrot Cake Carol, my next original script attempt is coming along fine.
I was a little discouraged about the script till i got a call from Saras.
She said she'd loved the first two scenes i sent her.
Nothing like your best friend giving you that extra push for your second wind to kick in.
I'm inspired and motivated now.
I'm targeting the first week of June for the completion of the script.

Then its vetting, amendments, planning and finally auditions.

Thats a journey i can't wait to take.

I have been feeling this residual pain in my heart on another matter.
Matter of.. well, matter of the heart.
Its.. complicated.
Logic and Love do not mix.
Both choices.
I am smart enough to know that.
However, I hope i'm strong enough to choose the more...painful option.

Many things are tipping out of balance all around me.
I'm not hard up on the whole "who moved my cheese" issue, but I DO prefer changes at a much slower pace than now.

I need to survive May, and June will be another adventure.

In any case,
Tomorrow will be a better day, i trust.