Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Comic book Colours


Spider-man taught me to face my problems.
Iron-man taught me to adapt to changes.
The Hulk taught me that nothing good ever comes from being angry..
Spider-woman taught me to stand on my own two feet no matter what.. .
The Fantastic Four taught me that family should always come first..
Dr. Strange taught me about sacrifice.
Captain America taught me t love my country..
Thor taught me that Gods are only as strong as their belivers..
The Black Panther taught me to be kind to the weak and poor..
The War-Machine taught me the value of friendship.



Professor Xavier taught me that violence solves nothing.
Storm taught me that royalty is in character and not blood.
Wolverine taught me the importance of friendship..
Iceman taught me choose my battles..
Nightcrawler taught me that God loves all regardless of size or shape.. .
Rogue taught my the value of love.
Beast taught me not to judge a book by its cover..
Cyclops taught me that Leaders lead by example...
All in all the X-Men taught me that family is not how we are birthed but instead how we bond.


Superman taught me that no man is invincible.. 
Batman taught me that anyone can be a hero.. .
The Green Lanern taught me the strength of hope and willpower.
The Flash taught me that a man can't outrun his heart.
Wonder-woman taught me to respect women.. .
Aquaman taught me to never look down on anybody..
War-Hawk taught me that Pride is a man's falling.
The Martian-man hunter taught me that no man is an island.




I may not have had a very linear childhood like most kids, but i think the best thing that happened to me as a child to to fall into an endless world of Heros and Villians, rich with colours and characters. I guess at some point i've never actually come out of that world..

..and my be will never..