Friday, July 23, 2010

Amplification

Hey guys,

Been a while since i shackled down and posted something.
These days i find words filling my head... along with other things.

Single words that play a titular part in shaping my everyday life and the lives of my friends. I find myself detached from my physical presence and i find solitude very much appealing. Some say its the grind of a 9- 5 worker taking its toll.

I've just been filled with so much thoughts about people and places from my past.
Surreal.

People that i swore i wouldn't think about.
People that have hurt me in ways beyond reason.

I now find myself thinking about these very people day in and day out and its getting very heavy.
I don't know how knowing this would make any of you care, but i find a comfortable numbing sensation as i type this down.

Emo?
Me?

haha.

I have a Job.
I have a Family.
I have Friends
and I have responsibilities.

also I only have 24hrs a day and 7 days in a week.
My beloved friends, if you can somehow find some time for me to emo, do let me know.

I would love to.

Till then i can only whine.
So entertain me no?