Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Zen

Hey guys,


As you have noticed, i have made some major changes to The Naathan Show. I don't change my blog's look much, i think this must only be the 2nd time I've made and major alterations to the blog and i have a feeling this might be here to stay for some time.


I want to keep it simple. Just the way I like it. I mean sure I love gadgets and gizmos as much as the next blogger but the theme for my new change is reflection. I want this blog to be a reflection of my mind. Thats why I picked the 2 things that I seek comfort in. Dark colours and Buddhism. I don't practice Buddhism, I'm not a Buddhist. Its just something about Buddha that calms me down. Always. Maybe because there is no implications in the Buddhist teaching. There's no "must" and "have to" and "if not". Buddhism teaches you a perspective of life. You can choose to follow it as a religion or respect it as a teaching. I prefer the latter.


Ok. Fine. I sound like Martha freakin' Stewart.
Same blog. New look. Thats about all thats changed.


In any case, I have a new job, so new beginnings.
I'll be doing a temporary tenure at Ernest and Young, an auditing firm, for the next few months.
Better pay and hopefully better people.


All I need ... OK fine, all I want now is a new girlfriend, new phone and you know the usual like super powers and stuff... oh and i need a new TV.


Like really.


Oh and world peace.
that'll be nice to.