Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Rainbow Tie Mafia

Hey guys,


My Knee is killing me.
I say this as an introductory topic in this post because its all i can feel at the moment. 
We were rehearsing for the RWS performance this Saturday when I worked up my old meniscus injury from my BMT days. Freaking ouch!


I'm on solpadeine. It's a very powerful painkiller. Think morphine...minus 2. I should be right as rain by thursday but damn! it sure smarts now! That or i might have to start on with heroin or something.


In any case I wanna just say that I'm rather proud to be doing the RWS performance with my Arteen Furteens. This is a long time coming, but i seriously wanna say that its a great honor to be performing my very first dance choreography with these extremely talented individuals. I may seem to goof off a little but i assure you guys that my heart and eye is on the ball. I want to thank Sameer, Yoga, Mustafa and Andrew  from the bottom of my heart for helping my through this new experience. I shall try my very best to keep up with your level of talent. This especially goes out to Saras, who's orchestrating this entire performance. It takes much skill and dedication to write, choreograph and perfect a performance like this. Stay strong Saras, its almost over and we won't let you down!


To the rest of the AFTians:


Like i said, its only a few more days before all this effort pays off. Out beloved AFT's reputation is at stake! and we have NO CHOICE but to bring the house down on RWS!!!! Although we all hate Saras right now just remember that she's putting in 300% to our 100%. We gotta pull this one off for her sake la!!! :) One more week guys! One more week and the Rainbow Tie Mafia can finally chillax on the beach sipping cold beers (or sodas for our Muslim brothers) talking about how this week sucked! 


In any case...


AFT!!
YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!