Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I come with my own background music!

Hey guys,
Do you have a theme song?


Don't you wish you had a theme song that played every time you walked into a room or did some thing awesome? I mean i was just thinking.. I constantly find myself in situations that just NEED a background score. Like when you say something soo stupid and everybody shuts up. Or when you enter a room dressed a little differently and everyone just stares at you!..


Here's a bunch of songs i'd want for some situations in life.


Imagine you're all dressed up and leave the house with only one intention: Burn the night with your friends!







Now imagine when you hook up with a bunch of your bros and hit a party or a club. This should play just before you enter!!





How about when you're so in the zone and you know that nothing and nobody can do anything to stop you.







Everybody's got a theme song for the events that happen in your life. If you don't then i suggest you should start thinking of a few. Its expression. Everyone's gotta express themselves.


Next time you see me and you're in a situation that warrants a theme song. Tell me and i'll sing it for ya! It'll make you fall instantly in love with life.


Ceers!