Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Jack in the box

Hey guys,

I suppose i should start by saying a great big heartfelt thank you to all and i mean ALL my friends for the surprise birthday party. It was my first and i'm never going to forget it.

I could have spent all the money i had on a nice big chalet, a hot toasty BBQ, enough alcohol to burn down the botanical Gardens and a kick-ass DJ and i wouldn't have been able to have half as much fun as i did last Saturday.

Thank you to my Sisters (Mai and Suadz) for throwing the party and my best friends for totally wrecking my room. I've always wanted to see a hot girl in my bead but that day i had to suffice with Ravin and Vin. It was nice to see Vin actually, always thought of him as a pretty cool guy, just never got to hang with him much. Screw Ravin for leaving early! haha, but i of all people understand man! Mighty thanks to my beautiful Kanitha who inhumanely posted 200 pictures that were taken, on Facebook within an hour of leaving my place. Love you girl!

To those people who couldn't make it down:
Stop saying you're sorry! I mean come on! guys!
Any reason you have is good enough for me!

Especially you Ganesh!. Since when you start explaining yourself to me all la! I'm just glad you called. I mean, Seriously!Miss you man!

All of you guys are amazing!
I was seriously touched.
Slept with a smile on my face...and a 1ft Luke Skywalker collectible.

Suadz.
The name is Naathan. Not Don!
and i love you.