Monday, February 22, 2010

Point of Information

Hey guys,


Can't 
Sleep 
No
more


I have no idea why.
I just can't sleep.
I stay up all night, pretty much lost in thought, mindlessly going through YouTube Videos and movies online just passing the time till i finally concuss on my bed at obscene hours in the morning. Then i wake up in the afternoon realizing that i had just wasted half a day instantly feeling bad about the universe.

Not like me.
I just don't know though..
I tried reading, movies, music, heck i even tried alcohol.
I haven't slept a minute earlier than 3am in the past 3 weeks.

Say what's the symptoms of Insomnia again?

So anyways the only good thing that's come out of my nocturnal verve is that I've been able to watch like a million movies! I've just finished Ghostbusters II and I've started on Thank You for Smoking. I went through all three Back to the Future movies and all four Fast and Furious installments.


This can't be healthy.


Anyways,
Chingay Parade in Canberra was fun.
We waited like 3 hours for the floats to sail by our humble heartland and they finally did in all their glory (or whatever remained of it, we saw one float getting smashed by a traffic sign) 2 hours late. Anti-climatic.

Good to see Raj and Sethu. Ever since all of us got scattered because of NS and all, its quite rare to see the entire gang together so its always nice to see bits and pieces. Nothing like the boys to make your day.


Oh and i need to say this,


Saras,

You're my best friend and as such i shall always stand by you regardless of the odds or situation. Incidentally, I shall also look forward to arguing with you about some of the most ridiculous and childish matters for many more years in the future. However i shall make an attempt to end one of our long standing arguments here and now : Men (click the speaker icon next to the word, it will give you the correct pronunciation )




In the event that this matter is not solved...
Err.. i don't know.. we'll just wait for the matter to be brought up again then argue about it.

Cheers,