Monday, August 10, 2009

White wash

Hey guys,

Long weekend just ended for me.
Packing my bags to head back to camp for yet another week of whatever they need me for in camp. National day is over and it was pretty awesome. Was actually expecting something pretty boring and tedious. Well it was tedious but when the parade started the AFT people and i went crazy. freaking marching around beating drums and singing those damn cheesy national songs.. Nice.

Went to watch UP with the whole gang plus Ravin later on. Oh and by the way..

Guys,
I'm all for the jokes and all but you guys have to draw the line at times. Seriously. Its VERY annoying and i'm trying my best to let some of your stupidity slide but i'm getting very tired. Its just not fun being the butt of your jokes ALL the time. Really. I love you guys so i'm gonna keep rolling with the punches, but seriously. Chill on the jokes once in a while will ya.. at least till the end of the year when most of my problems (especially NS) are over..


..


Anyways,
UP was awesome.
I want a dog with a speech collar too!!

Hung out with the AFT gang till 5 or so.
Reached home and slept till 1pm.
Woke up and headed down to the CC to meet Yoji.

Our first official Scriptwriters meeting.
We are proud to say that ACT 1 as well as the general outlining of the script is done.
We refreshed EVERYTHING we were doing for the script before
We know how it starts and we bloody-hell know how its gonna end.
Now its just the middle part.
Slightly off schedule but we're working at our best pace.


Preparing for my Australia trip these few days.
I'm already missing home.

HAHA!



(The code that randomizes my font colour doesn't seem to work these days.
Damn...)