Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sleep talk.. .

Hey guys,

I'm sick again.
get-sent-home-from-camp sick.

Not feverish or anything but i feel like crap.
had to literally crawl out of bed yesterday.. .

haven't been having a sunny week, both literally and metaphorically.
Its been raining like the falls the past week in camp. Not good when you have to move vehicles from one end to another end for like 15 hours a day.

Not good at all..

The weekend's here and i have absolutely no idea what i'm gonna do.
I have absolutely no mood to drink or club. (sorry ravin)
I have absolutely no mood to splurge on food, i can barely smell my bagel (which i bought from delifrance for god knows what reason).

I actually wanna just ball up somewhere and sleep this through.

..apparently i have an MJ tribute to rehearse for with the AFT people. Then a meeting at 7.
So balling up is not a plan in motion today.


Dragged myself to meet Suadz yesterday. Met Prasad too. Nice talking to him after such a long time. Suadz, the weirdo, gave me a rose for what reason? i don't know. It was sweet though. Gave it its own vase and put my sis on rose-watch for the next one week or so.

You have to snip off a little bit of the end of the stalk everyday and make sure the rose is kept in water below 25 degrees... as such my sister just earned herself $10 to carry out this tasks over the next few days.

..been hanging out with the powerpuff girls in camp recently. Went to watch Ice-age with them. Funny movie. you guys should go catch it.

Miss some of my cousins in malasia. Haven't seen them in over a year.
So yeah..
Must make plans to go visit them next month or something.


I just edited through the first scene of Peter Pan.
Looks nice enough.
I guess it gives me a perspective of whats coming in the next year or so.

...for now though i just want to sleep.
i have a few more hours before AFT so yeah..




Note: Sameer, i'm really proud of you. Read your blog and its really nice to see you sorting out the priorities in your life. Proud of you bro. It always feels the worst before it get awesome so hang in there.