Thursday, May 28, 2009

Side Stepping

Hey guys,

Here's a fun fact..
I just realized..much to my horror:
That i have like a $90 outstanding bill at the Library..

Wow.
Just when you try to find solace in books..

So yeah, thats a concern.

Long weekend again.
Well deserved i should say..
I still have shellshock from XDA.
Haha.

Terminator Salvation is out.
I NEED to know how it all ends.
There's no Arnie in this one.. which simply means that they're gonna try to sell the movie with honest hard work and credit rather than repeated "hastalavistas". This is good considering the fact that the only thing on our minds when we think of the previous terminator movie is Kristana Loken's boobs.

Looking out for the launch of Need for Speed: Shift thats coming out next month.
Its finally good to know that i actually HAVE the liberty to look out for game launches. It just means that time's flying fast.

December is not too far away.
I know i'm moving downhill toward my ORD..
Bust somehow i can't stop feeling that some ass hit the E-Brake.

Speaking of which.
Nice pair of shoes for the S13 Ricky.
One of my Officers in camp has a SWEET-ASS Sylvia (S13).
I just realized the Brembos and Pirellis he had modded on.


I hate rich bastards.
Ok maybe i don't.

I hate you though Clinton..
Always will.


(unless we talk business..and by business i mean your 5 ft G1 Optimus prime WITH the matrix)