Saturday, May 23, 2009

The civil approach

Hey guys,

I'm back.
Back in civilization.

No more outfield. no more sweat and grime. no more combat rations. no more guns and no more sand....for now.

Sigh..

So anyways my Ops was a success.
Thats pretty much all i'm allowed to say about it.
That and the fact that the past 20 days have been hell.
Lost like 2kg(hot damn!) all in all.

So i get back and i realize the LTTE is no more. My Star Movies is no more. I suddenly have Playhouse freakin Disney on cable. Indra's all lets have a sleepover.. which would have and probably will in time affect my having a girlfriend but-hey-who-cares.

Right.
Anyways.
Don't cry Indra. seriously.
Scared me.

I have Bills. Bills. Bills
I need to sacrifice much of my social life for the next 2 months or so.
Sad. Destructive. I know.

Ravin. Ravin. Ravin.
I'm there for you da.
Women will be women.

Thats all i'm gonna say.
Screw advice. I need it as much as you as much as the rest of our species.

To my Purple Callipygian:

Yes, I understand.
I understand just like i always have, just like i always will.
Worry about you for now.
Just remember you promised me something when all is over.

That should be worth it all..

heh.






Note: Joey Joey Joey. Happy birthday my brother from another mother. I owe you a bike. I owe you a drink. I owe you much. I have not and will not forget! Super proud of you for finally finishing the fight. Welcome to the family.