Monday, February 23, 2009

Mindscapes

Hey guys,

This sucks.
I'm falling sick.
Like really sick.

Like 38.2 degrees sick.
Been burning up since lunch.
I'm wheezing and tearing.

Not good signs.. .

The best part is that i'm moving out to the jungle in like an hour.
For 2 days on end.


In have someone back home who i really want to be with right now, but i gotta go cuddle next to a 17 tonne tank. life's goood.

Its gonna be a pretty depressing week. I gotta work late tomorrow, on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm waiting for Friday. Specifically dinner on friday. But to get to dinner i have to brave breakfast, lunch,angry sister, grouchy mom, Production meetings and the misfits.

Dinner better be good.



So anyways:

3 more weeks to the mucial.
3 more weeks before the Arteen Furteens go public.
Psych!

I'm nervous as hell.
... for me as well as the kids.
I'm super nervous.

The press release was swell.
It thats any indication of the coming musical then i guess things should go pretty well.
I mean whats the worst that can happen?

The Technical director gets a stress induced stroke?
Pffft!

No worries.
The lights and sounds can be computer programed.