Sunday, February 01, 2009

After 20

Hey guys,

Its been a good birthday week.
I've been getting wishes and gifts like all week.
Its really flattering.. .
Kinda makes not killing all my friends worth it.. .

Special thanks to Renu from Dale, Canada.
She called me up to wish me personally..
That means ,much.. what with facebook and all. ..

Thanks for the stupid bear Claire.
Thanks for the kelidoscope-that-i'm-never-gonna-use sam.. .
Thanks for the adidas premiums ronny, i can't bring it to camp because i'm intending to use them for myself.

Thanks for my 2 year overdue birthday gift Saras.

Thanks to my misfits and the ENTIRE Arteen Furteens gang.
You guys are family.
I can't wait for the day the musical ends and i only have to see you guys 5 out of 7 days as opposed to 6 out of 7 days..

Needless to say 20 is only a number.
I grew up sometime back.
20 just serves as a reminder that there's no turning back

I've had a super long weekend. So going back to work is gonna be a bitch. Regardless of which what must be done, must be done.

Happy Birthday to Suadz and Dingy.
Super happy belated birthday to Stephy.. .
Its February now, the year started off pretty slow but everything's speeding up.

Serena,
I'm always up for an LOCC.
Always.

Anything to see you lose again.
You spoilt-brat-whose-dad-just-got-her-a-hp-mini-so-you-can-rot-in-hell.

If it make any difference at all..
..and i mean ANY..


You owe me lunch.