Saturday, October 18, 2008

Proficiencies

Hey Guys,

Things are getting really depressing these days,
I just spent the last week out in a god-forsaken trench somewhere in Jurong all in the name of training. Armour Deployment Proficiency Training. Sounds cool. Its pretty much how to carry out sai-kang in war-zones. So yeah. Fun.

I got stuck in a motor rampage on monday. This driver dude went GTA on my ass causing me to sustain a minor concussion. Thats kinda cool. Never had one of those before. So i was bleeding and all and my PSP got thrashed. So yeah, THAT fuckin hurt.

Needless to say, and i mean this literally, i had an ET stick in hand and was like 3 seconds away from bashing the motherF- to a pulp. Thats when i realized that i'd probably have killed him. Serious. I'm not a violent person, but seriously, i was gonna drop that fucker. Thats when Jonathan and the rest came in after me. Lucky prick escaped with his life. I did however yank him out of the driver's seat and slapped him so hard he fell to the floor.. . crying.

That was the most satisfying experience ever.
Ever.


So yeah,
He's going to get charged. Majorly charged. He bloody well is gonna pay for my PSP. Even he realizes that you just don't mess with some things in life.

Apart from that training has been a bitch. Can't tell you much here, but ask me and i shall pour my heart out. An accurate summary will be that i felt like bashing myself to death with my weapon. So yeah. That sums up the story. I'll be leaving for Indonesia for more training next week. Nothing else to say about that. I'll be away from home, no contact whatsoever, i'll be missing Deepavali Preps, I'll be missing Parmsy's birthday, which sucks the most 'cause i had something planned. Too bad girl. Hahah.

Oh and by the way.. .

My only point of contact with the real world has been Parmes. She's still one of the the only souls who is constantly conscious that i'm suffering. Thanks girl. Seriously. If only you were there during my BMT i would have breezed through. She's a really cynical, sarcasic overly pessimistic breath of fresh air...which for some reason only i seem to enjoy. Yes i DO buy you stuff and yes i SHALL treat you to whatever whenever.

Sucks that you'll be in hougang form now on.
Hougang Ave. 8

The place where i was BORN and raised in.
Talk about freaky co-incidence

Sigh.. .

Note: Sorry for making you worry Serena. Really.