Sunday, March 14, 2010

Friendship

We call that person who has lost his father, an orphan; and a widower that man who has lost his wife. But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence. 

When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. 
The language of friendship is not words but meanings. 





So, Hello friends.


I've recently realized that my world is driven by friendships. Utterly driven by friendships. Then i thought to myself, "When was the last time i reminded my friends about my friendship towards them?"


See i kinda believe that friendship, like love, is a labor of two. Effort and dedication must be put in from all angles for a friendship to nurture. 


As such i want to say a big Hello to all my friends.


The friends who are constantly there..
The friends who arnt't always there in person but are always a thought and a phone call away..
The friends i have lost and the friends that i am blessed to always gain.




My Name is Naathan. Padmaanaathan.
If you're reading this you're definitely a friend.. a pretty close one i should think.
As such i just want to say that i treasure and adore you and will forever more remember and cherish the memories that we constantly make.
I wanna let you know that i'm there for you at all time at as much cost as i can bear. 
I enjoy your friendship and your affection and i shall strive to love you as much as you love me.


I'm writing this entry only because nobody ever writes these.
I think you should tell your friends you love them all the time.


Pass it one will ya?
Next time you see a dear friend just find the time to slip him/her a smile or a gaze that will tell them that you got their back no matter what.






The only way to have a friend is to be one.