Sunday, July 26, 2009

Unconditionals

Hey guys,

Weekend was great.
Happy birthday and God bless to my beloved Isabelle and Issac. They turned 18 on Friday and i was fortunate enough to be able to make it for their surprise chalet. The party was awesome, simply awesome. It didn't help that Serena's and Audrey's birthday chalet turned out to be next door to Twins'!!

oh and about that..
Serena.

I, for the billionth time am deeply sorry that i couldn't be there all the way for your Chalet. I would if i could. I mean why WOULD i forgo a drinkfest with my 3 closest buds PLUS a whole new group of friends whom, in my personal opinion, are really awesome. If it wasn't for my stupid Guard Comm duty today i would have been waking up with you guys only now after my body had naturally broken the alcohol content in my bloodstream...for the next 48 hours or so i shall continue to hate the group for having all the fun in the world without me and most importantly....

for making me miss you guys so very dearly yesterday.

Isabelle.
Why on earth do you keep thanking me for coming? Don't. Don't ever..there are VERY few things on earth (Jessica alba, Shakira, Megan fox...) that would keep me from doing the very best i can for you. I will SLAP you if you ever again mention that you won't ever measure up to my own sister. I love you so much and that's that. You and Issac are family. Thats all. As far as i'm concerned the only difference between you and my Sister is that Mai lives with me and you live 20 minutes away.

Happy Birthday tot he both of you again.
Thank you for giving me more and more reasons to love life.


To Delvina Dearest.
Yes i know i haven't been filling you in on everything that's happening in life and I'm sorry..lol If you haven't already noticed I'm busy as hell with camp and my AFT / YEC commitments. I promise dinner and catching up. I know you've been talking to Mai.. DON'T LISTEN TO EVERYTHING SHE SAYS!! hahaha. Everyone has the right to fall in and out of love... my story isn't even over yet so don't worry. love you sis.


All in all I've had a pretty eventful weekend.
So now its time to get back to the trudges on normal life.

Not to mention...my duty starts in 20 minutes.