Sunday, May 03, 2009

The light on top.. .

Hey guys,

so yeah.. i slipped.
I think i'm good now..
better perhaps

The near future seems bleak.
I need to survive May.

Desperately need to solve some outstanding issues.


Finance is tight at home.
I want to give all my money to my mom and dad.. i honestly want to.
Reality says that i have bills to pay. Loans to pay.
I have expenditures.

Its not like i buy my self stuff all the time.
heh.
nearly 50% of my allowence is going over to my family.
I'm not a rich guy.
heh.


I seriously need to get out of the army.
I love what i do..i just can't do it for much longer.
ORD will solve much of my problems.


When i told her we'll wait till the end of the year, it all seemed so easy.
Wayy too many things have been happening at home and work..
Which is good. keeps me occupied.
..because i'm missing her terribly.
terribly.


Its very hard not being able to see someone you think about night and day.
Its even harder when you know you can't do anything about it.. .




I'm a simple guy lord.
There's not much i ask of you...