Monday, April 13, 2009

..when spring falls..

Hey guys,

see this is weird.
These days i kinda feel that my world is slowly breaking apart.
I have no idea why.
The people close to me seem to constantly hurt me. Be it family or friends.. .
Work seems to get more and more tedious.. time seems to move so very painfully slow..
Everything at home seems to be in a mess..

Slowly everything seems to be falling apart.
..and i have no idea why.


This is not an emo session because i don't feel sorry for myself.
I've got too much going on.

The thing that disturbs me is that i have so much pain and unrest in me..
..but for some reason i have no words to speak out.



Here's a haiku i read sometime ago.
Akira Narutsaki 's path of spring:



"The river shall only run deep if we stay on the shores.
The sky shall only seem high as the lowest of valleys
The land shall only be empty as the people left behind."




Its just a part of the Hiaku.
I can't remember the whole thing.
This was the part that caught my eye.


I guess now after all this while i can relate to it.




The Japs arn't so crazy after all... .