Saturday, January 03, 2009

Rear- veiw mirrors

Hey guys,

Happy New Year.
Yeah, i guess its one more year down the road.

2008 was pretty much crap.
I guess the only good thing that i had all year last year was the start of the musical.
Which brought new friends. Who in turn brought lots of memories. Good and Bad.

Lets see 2008 started with me locked away on a deserted island. It ended with heartbreak. So everything in-between kinda seems a little insignificant.

2008 was a year of travelling.
Thailand, malaysia and indonesia.
Not too bad for a guy in NS.

I fell in love last year.. .
Didn't see that one coming.
Hit me pretty hard.
Gave me some of the best memories i've ever had in life to date..
. .. which in turn ended up in heartbreak.
Didn't see that one coming either.. .
haha.

I'm still falling out of love.
Its gonna take some time, but experience says its gonna happen.
I hope to hell.
Haha.


I guess its not me to worry much about the past.
Can't afford to.

New years resolution?

This year's gonna be a transition year.
I'm seriously not planning anything other than living through it.
I mean there's nothing big happening in life anyways.. .
Musical i guess.. after that the only thing i have to look forward to is my ORD.

So from now till the 13th of December, anything gives.


Happy New Year guys.
Lots of love